The Pastor’s Aide Ministry mission is to whole-heartedly serve our Pastor, the First Lady and the people of God by providing support in helping to build God’s kingdom. As it states in I Timothy 5:17, “Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honor especially they who labor in the word and doctrine.”
Pastor’s Aide Committees are:
- Jr. Pastor’s Aide: The Junior Pastor’s Aide mission is to teach our youth how to serve our Pastor, the First Lady and the people of God.
- Pastor’s Table: Our aim is to provide food service to the Pastor, his wife and their guests in a cordial and timely manner.
- Kitchen and Dining Room
- Special Events Committee:
- Wedding Subcommittee mission is to provide a service to each couple being married at Greater Beth-el Temple. Two coordinators are assigned for each wedding to help set up the church, attending both the rehearsal and wedding ceremony to ensure it runs smoothly, and provide other assistance as needed. The ministry is designed to take as much worry out of the day as possible for the nervous couple by making sure the flowers have arrived, pinning on the boutonnieres, distributing programs if need be, gathering the bridal party in place and instructing them when to walk down the aisle, and so on.
- Bereavement Subcommittee offers physical, emotional and spiritual solace to members and their families who are grieving the loss of a loved one. It notifies the congregation of bereavements though the Email Ministry and weekly Sunday bulletin. Ministry members offer support through home visitation with the bereaved and assistance in planning Homegoing Services.